Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not going anywhere.

So much for being on the plane right now. Seren was perfectly happy yesterday morning, just a bit of a runny nose. She was then up in the night not well so I decided I should err on the side of caution and take her to the doctor this morning in case we need to get any more meds. Turns out she has an ear infection in both ears as well as a chest infection. She can not fly until Friday night at the earliest so I guess we have another two days at home and Mum and Dad can twiddle their thumbs in Dubai with out us.

Tieve is being very sweet with Seren even if the tears did start welling in her eyes when I picked her up from daycare and she heard my response to: "going on the big plane now Mummy?" . This morning she was woken up by Seren being sick and quickly appeared at the bathroom door with a clean pair of jammies for her little sister. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment